Hey, if the title is good enough for almost ANY first level on almost ANY videogame, its good enough for me! :)
Hello, im Christina R. C-----s. I edit my full name because i am slightly paranoid of adding yet another stalker to my list. Why i decided that this should be the first thing you know about me, i will never know. haha Thats another thing, i use "haha" and "lol" quite frequently, so if that kind of thing bothers you, GO DIE IN A HOLE! ...the all-caps-spaz is not used quite as frequently. But i digress. This being my first post, i thought i should use it to give you an introduction to what encompases "me". So let us begin with a few brief points of interest:
*I am currently 17 years of age as of March 31st.
*I attend a local high school where i am very popular (lie). Ok, well im at least known by few! :)
*I try to challenge myself through my courses; therefore, i take a lot of AP and Honors classes
*I enjoy learning all i can (nerd alert!), but my favorite subject is english
*I collect hats. Thats right: hats. I have over 85 and growing :)
*Favorite physical features: my eyes and legs
*Abhorred physical features: my hair
*Sometimes, to the shock of many, i dress outrageously out of character. No, im not a skank or anything ( pinky promise), but i just enjoy the rush of turning heads. I LOVE keeping ppl on their toes and wondering what ill do next :)
*Though im a good writer, my 2 main faults, as you will come to notice, are that i hate capitalizing the letter "i" (except at the beginning of a sentence.. usually, anyway) and adding apostrophes to words. (ex: "ill go" instead of "I'll go")
*I have serious ICECREAM ADDICTION problems
*My favorite flavor is tied between "Party Time", Publix brand icecream which is cake flavored, and "Chocolate Therapy", Ben & Jerry's brand that includes chocolate mousse, chocolate chips, chocolate brownie mix, milk chocolate icecream, double chocolate icecream, and more... The name fits.
*I am very active in my school's drama program, currently serving as secretary :)
*I live with my Mom, Dad, younger brother Mikey, Grandma, Grandpa, and family friend Rick. Its a hectic household.
*I have SERIOUS procrastination issues: just ask any of my teachers. Honestly, im not proud of it and am trying my best to change, BUT ill get to that later. Just kidding :)
*I think the old pokemon is better than the new pokemon. Remember when there were only 150 pokemon? How many are there now: 5,000,000? They shouldve just kept it simple
*For some reason, my main circle of friends are all anime freaks, which wouldnt be a problem except im not really that into it. How i started hanging with them ill never know, but my theory is that i enjoy their company because there is NEVER a dull moment: something "emo" is always bound to happen :P lol
*I consider myself pretty funny, but most of the time my jokes have a tendency to make awkward situations
*Im very nice to everyone i meet, but thats easily taken advantage of. I avoid confrontation whenever possible, and dont like to hold grudges.
*STALKERS ALWAYS FIND ME!!
*The guys i like are almost ALWAYS: dating someone at the time, oblivious to my advances, dont see me as attractive but more as a friend, or, my personal favorite, GAY :P
*However, i rarely falter in my attempts at putting myself out there. Though ive never found love, how am i ever supposed to if i hide in the background? :)
*I live in Florida (and that is the only hint you get! lol)
*I am passionate about foreign languauge and world travel. Someday i hope to visit every country :)
*My favorite Youtubers are: wastetimechasingcars, =3, swiftkarateshop, tobuscus, whatthebuck, stikobutta, broadwaymal, smosh, and shanedawson (but theres probably like 5 billion more)
*I absolutely suck at talking on the phone; the silence always seems amplified
*I like nerdy guys; looks are no object. Gimme someone who likes drama and is good at making me laugh
*I love to sing and wish i could take lessons, but i can never find the time or place to do so
*When home alone and with spare time, i usually dance around the house actin a-fool, singing insanely loud, probably while makin something to eat and serenading/playing with my dogs
*My best friend in the entire world is Chelsea M. S-----s. Her name is censored, too, because she dont need no stalkers, either! haha
*If you actually read all of these, i commend you :)
Anyway, theres WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY more, but that will all come in due time. I promise i will try to write a blog EVERY day, even if it was a dumb day, and post pictures and videos frequently. These little bligs will help you learn a little more about me in every way possible, and i hope that you enjoy them. Feel free to message or email or txt or whatever anytime you like.... This would be about where i sign off.... I should make a catch-phrase! haha Uhm...... "Stay Nifty!" ? lol If you have any suggestions, let me know, but until then......
Stay Nifty! ;)
Christy
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's super-interesting, what you said about your friend-circle and all. I'm not into anime, either. For a long time I was always drawn to that crowd, though. The people are just so...
ReplyDeleteReal. Not boring. I don't like boring.
I've been maintaining my blog for two years. I'm seriously considering going public, because I wanna share, too :D
- SOMOGY