Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 17, 2010

Annoyances

I hate Mondays. The weekend was so awesome its makin the weekdays seem even worse  :P

All im doing in my AP classes since testing is over is watching movies. Im watching Avatar in two of them, so thatll be three days of several repetitious movie scenes blurring together. I think i may just use it to my advantage, though, and annoy everyone in my classes by speaking all the lines from the movies. lol

Speaking of annoying things, this freshman boy i know has been stalking me for like 3 months, and not in a good way!! lol  Seriously, even after i stopped texting him, he kept texting me EVERY DAY saying things like "Why wont you talk to me anymore?", "Do you hate me? I dont like being hated.", "Guess what?" (thats to trick me into texting back.. almost worked the first time lol), or "Did i do something wrong?". Hes even been blocking my exit from 2nd period on occassion because he has the class right next door. Finally, when he texted me for the 1000000th time today, i blew up at him, once and for all. Honestly, probably one of the meanest things i ever did, but this guy is more than pathetic, and he just REFUSES to take simple hints, otherwise he wouldve been off my back months ago.

I basically said "Stop annoying me! I havent texted you in a LONG time and yet you persist and persist! Why dont you just leave me alone, its not like im your only friend! I dont care if i was, either, because i may be "perfect" for you, but you are NOT perfect for me. I dont care if i make you smile, because even though thats nice and flattering, you havent made me smile ONCE. Youre nice and everything, but youre not funny and you dont know when to stop talking and texting and you dont give me any space. You are pathetic"

Ouch, right? Dont be too mad at me, audience, for i wouldnt have done it if he didnt really deserve it. He is the most annoying person i have ever met in my life, and ive met my grandmother! Furthermore, i have been nicer to this kid (before this blowup, of course) than ANY of his friends. I know, because ive met a couple of them and they were all like "Omg, you know him? Get out while you can, he is SO annoying! Id leave now before you get his hopes up or something." And thats coming from a friend!





Stay Nifty and Stalker-Free! ;)
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment